How I got invited to a wedding party

          My mum and her friends were invited to a big society wedding, what caught my attention was the invitation, it was so unique and classy. You know you can see an invitation and you know how glamorous the event will be. It was from this moment, I decided to go for this wedding.
          However, the problem was how to convince my beloved mum and her friends. It wasn’t easy convincing them to let me come along though. The first excuse I gave them was that I will be very useful to them at the event, should you forget something in the car I would help you pick it 😁, they said no there are people there who can do that 🙄 excuse1 failed. Then I told them I will help them tie gele for free because they would be changing into two outfits, again they said arrangement has been made for that 😏 again.. excuse2 failed🤦🏾‍♀️. Then the 3rd excuse came up in my head, I said you know I am single and searching.. and there might be prospective guys there who I can meet with and voila it worked like magic 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽.
 You all know how Nigerian parents take marriage matters, the following week My mum got me the Ankara asoebi and my mini invitation 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽☺️. Me that the sole purpose of going there is to give my blog readers hot gist.
Stay glued to this page for more wedding gist. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Must Read

Souvenir robbers at weddings

Wedding In Naija

Must you catch the bride's bouquet at a wedding?

Mr&Mrs X palaver

Topsy-turvy Thursday